Products

Friday, November 20, 2009

Just for Fun Look What I Did!!!

I live in the Country...in the middle of no-where Texas and I LOVE IT! Suffice it to say that the country road my husband, (Cowboy,) son, (Buckaroo,) and I live on does not merit the mail truck to drive down our road and personally deliver our mail to our door. Hence, our mail box sits on a pole with a whole bunch of other mail boxes sitting side by side at the beginning of our road. Last week someone knocked down all the poles these mailboxes sat on so it was time for a new box! Since most of our new box was not even going to be visible I was not going to paint anything on the box...but changed my mind at the very last minute and painted these three little bluebonnets on right before walking out the door! Sometimes, the little last minute details are what you will enjoy the most day in and day out!



For pictures of what the real mail boxes I paint look like Please Click Here



By: Jennifer
Just for Fun Look What I Did!!!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment