Products

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Things to be Thankful For!

Thanksgiving is right around the corner.
One of the things I am most thankful for is my family.
I am blessed with a large extended family, all of whom I love dearly.
And, this year God is blessing my own little family with the dear addition of a Baby Girl!

I am hoping and praying that she will come early so that our baby girl and her big brother can wear this matching Thanksgiving garb I made for them!

(Other wise, baby girl will have to wear her bib next year and I'll have to make my son a new shirt!)

My son's shirt

I love the little Pilgrim hat the turkey is wearing!

Baby Girl's bib

Such a girl!

Too Cute!

Hopefully, I'll get to post pics of my two blessings wearing these soon!

I hope you all have a very Blessed Thanksgiving!!!

By: Jennifer
Things to be Thankful For!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment