Products

Monday, March 1, 2010

An Adorable Nursery for a Precious Boy

Here is a nursery theme that is simply adorable! They have combined antic planes, vehicles, and boats and the result is quite cute. Here are some pictures of the actual nursery that I was sent and I created two blankets to complement the theme...


I loved the air plane

Here's my version of it embroidered on the blanket

I thought with such a cute comforter he needed a corresponding blanket


The finished products together


Then, I got to work on some baby bibs.
It is fun to see what inspires our customers...



Bib with Special wording



Applique bib


This order was a lot of fun! Thank you Aarika for giving us the opportunity to design these fun items for you!
An Adorable Nursery for a Precious BoySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment