Products

Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Christmas Present for My Son

Merry Christmas to you my darling little boy...

My son, Buckaroo, who is almost two, fell in love with trains this past fall. So, I embarked on a mission to find him a wooden train that he could play with and that would be something that he would be able to pass down to his children too some day. And, this is what I found at a local craft show, The Country Peddler.


A handcrafted wooden train set complete with an Engine, three Cars, and a Caboose.


It was perfect!!!
I decided to jazz the train up a bit and paint it for Buckaroo for Christmas. Here is the result...


My son was SO EXCITED when he opened this on Christmas morning!



I love all of the bright colors for a little boy to enjoy


Our Texas Christmas tree of 2009


This was the perfect gift and my son loves it dearly!!!

For myself, my family, my two darling sisters...here's to hoping that your Christmas celebration was a blessed one and that the Lord will be with you to guide you in the coming New Year!!!

By: Jennifer
A Christmas Present for My SonSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

  1. DO YOUR DAUGHTERS EMAILS?I EMAIL YOU YESTERDAY I HAVE SPECIAL NEEDS AND I WAS LOOKING FOR A PENPAL.
    LET ME KNOW PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Zara,
    I responded to your email just this afternoon. And, we are actually sisters not mother and daughter(s). We hope you have a blessed New Year.

    In Christ,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete